- Track 01 – I’m a Fisherman – Encourages imaginary play in the ocean using the roles of fisherman, biologist, ship’s captain, pirate and scuba diver.
- Track 02 – Five Little Fishes Swimming in the Sea – Encourages imaginary play of swimming and chasing other ‘fish’. Teaches number concept and subtraction.
- Track 03 – Tractor on the Farm – Teaches concepts and language around the farm theme. Ignites imagination about animals and life on the farm.
- Track 04 – Miss Polly Had a Dolly – Play imaginary games to do with a doctor’s work.
- Track 05 – In the Jungle – Learning about the names of the jungle animals
- Track 06 – I’m a little Aeroplane – Develop imagination while learning about the parts and actions of planes as they fly.
- Track 07 – Fireman Song – Teaches the sequence of a fireman’s day and concepts such as height, hot and cold.
- Track 08 – Worm to a Butterfly – Teaches concepts about the butterfly’s life cycle while encouraging imaginary play as a caterpillar and butterfly.
- Track 09 – Climb Aboard the Spaceship – Learn about going to the moon in a rocket. Play imaginary games while also learning to count backwards.
- Track 10 – Dinosaur Stomp – Teaches the names of the dinosaurs and spatial concepts of up and down.
- Track 11 – Kings and Queens – Imaginary play song while learning the outfits, roles and activities in court.
- Track 12 – The Eskimo – Teaches concepts about Eskimos and snow, where they live, their pets and what they eat.
There are no reviews yet.