Dinosaur Stomp and other pretend play songs
Your toddler will love to sing along to these catchy songs and enjoy the rhythm of each tune. Each song has an imaginary play focus and encourages little ones to pretend to be different characters. From Firemen to Butterflies, these songs will ignite the imagination. Developed by a Teacher and Occupational Therapist the words focus on concepts such as up and down and number concept so that your toddler will learn while having fun.
13 in stock
- Track 01 – I’m a Fisherman – Encourages imaginary play in the ocean using the roles of fisherman, biologist, ship’s captain, pirate and scuba diver.
- Track 02 – Five Little Fishes Swimming in the Sea – Encourages imaginary play of swimming and chasing other ‘fish’. Teaches number concept and subtraction.
- Track 03 – Tractor on the Farm – Teaches concepts and language around the farm theme. Ignites imagination about animals and life on the farm.
- Track 04 – Miss Polly Had a Dolly – Play imaginary games to do with a doctor’s work.
- Track 05 – In the Jungle – Learning about the names of the jungle animals
- Track 06 – I’m a little Aeroplane – Develop imagination while learning about the parts and actions of planes as they fly.
- Track 07 – Fireman Song – Teaches the sequence of a fireman’s day and concepts such as height, hot and cold.
- Track 08 – Worm to a Butterfly – Teaches concepts about the butterfly’s life cycle while encouraging imaginary play as a caterpillar and butterfly.
- Track 09 – Climb Aboard the Spaceship – Learn about going to the moon in a rocket. Play imaginary games while also learning to count backwards.
- Track 10 – Dinosaur Stomp – Teaches the names of the dinosaurs and spatial concepts of up and down.
- Track 11 – Kings and Queens – Imaginary play song while learning the outfits, roles and activities in court.
- Track 12 – The Eskimo – Teaches concepts about Eskimos and snow, where they live, their pets and what they eat.