FIND A PLAYSENSE IN-HOME PLAY SCHOOL
We are thrilled to open our In-Home playschools to old and new little friends!
Play Sense playschools are hosted in a family home where a trained Play Sense teacher leads small groups of little ones through the program in a safe, nurturing environment.
Our playschools are small, controlled groups, with no more than 6 children per playschool - drastically reducing the spread of germs and infection. All our teachers and parents are committed to adhering to COVID-19 guidelines.As a Play Sense parent, you can offer to host a group or join a group in your area.
Pins are dropped near a school not at the exact street for privacy reasons. Click on the pin to get details of the group
- Application fee R220 (deducted from placement fee upon enrolment)
- Placement fee: R2200
- Monthly Fees: This will depend on the area the Play Sense Playschool is in and on how many days your child attends the program. Please contact us on [email protected] requesting the pricing for your region.
Play Sense will
- Set up a group in your area
- Oversee the quality of your little one’s early education
- Allocate a Play Sense certified teacher to your group
- Your Play Sense teacher is responsible for providing the Play Kit - a comprehensive kit of toys and tools needed for the program.
- Parents are requested to provide a small selection of consumables when they join the program, for example, art items as such as crayons and glue, or hygiene items such as tissues and plasters.
- Additional minor expenses for consumables and baking may be levied.